Help the Children (“HTC”) is a nonprofit Christian humanitarian relief organization dedicated to help alleviate the suffering of children and their families throughout the United States and around the world.
Help the Children’s mission is to increase self sufficiency by providing food, clothing, personal care items and medical supplies without regard to political affiliation, religious belief, or ethnic identity.
Internationally, Help the Children is committed to serving people with diverse cultural and economic strata. We strive to meet their emotional, spiritual and physical needs with Christ based principles.
7 Ways Help the Children rescues God’s little ones worldwide.
- We Feed Hungry Children and their families – Our generous partners and volunteers help send 25 million pounds of food to needy families, both in United States and around the world. That’s over 40 tons of food each day to feed hungry children.
We provide free Medical and Dental Outreaches – HTC sends teams of doctors and dentists to help rescue the impoverished boys and girls of the world from physical suffering. With help from generous partners, we provide new quality medical equipment to these underserved hospitals and clinics.
- Military Families Assistance Program – While soldiers protect our borders with their own lives, their families need extra support here at home. HTC sustains morale by providing Military Family Assistance Packs filled with food and other essential care.
- We Ship Supplies to Help Disaster Victims – With help from thousands of volunteers and friends, we work ahead to prepare Love Cartons for families stricken by disaster. Filled with food, first aid, blankets, cooking tools and more, we are prepared to become a “first responder” in the worst of times.
- Guatemala Hospital – February 21, 2012 marked our Help the Children Guatemala Hospital Grand Opening. With over 800 people, 44 from the USA alone, the much anticipated grand opening took off without a hitch.
- We Provide Education Opportunities for Girls in Africa – HTC provides food, clothing, schooling and necessary care for girls ages 10 through 18 at our Oasis School and Orphanage in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Love and Life Center, Honduras – We provide housing, food and over the counter medicines to cancer patients in Tegucigalpa, Honduras while they go to the hospital across the street for their chemotherapy.